I only have basic plan. It certainly tells me all I need to know. Mileage, steps, calories burned, route taken etc. I have a folder over wallet phone case with string handle I just slide over my hands and I'm good to go. My dog's get excited when they hear the app say, "beginning workout"! They just love that woman's voice! Lol
Great app to track my walks. I tried using the Fitbit style trackers, but it records steps when I'm driving my commercial vehicle. This links with the MyFitnessPal app, which is great. I wish I could use voice to start, pause and finish the workout. Maybe they can work on that...
Setting up user is painful. Crashed on setup unless I accept marketing from developer. Never got to usage. Did not require usage in past. Why does it require personal info for user setup?
Seems fine. Not sure why they want to bother making it a friends social media thing but the mapping the walk stuff is working fine.
I use it every time I walk the dog. It's easy to use and I don't mind the odd ad.
* Improved app stability for Activity Feed, Gear Tracker, and when logging in, saving a workout, or attaching photos
* Faster loading for photos
* UA MapMyRun on Samsung Gear now syncs with S Health
* Improved password reset experience
* Fixed a bug that prevented Nexus 5 users from creating new friend challenges